Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bright Glowing Balls Of Light Looked Like A Bonfire Over Chemainus British Columbia

Date: January 22, 2011
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

I saw the light you are talking about, but it happened 3 times. I also saw a red light circling around the 3 bright light. No sound. Looked like a bonfire in the sky.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, so glad you are following through on this kind of stuff. I live in Victoria, and was visiting my friend who lives on (street name removed) Street in Chemainus (across from the Elementary School). The lights were due south, above the tree line of the Elementary School, very close and visible.

I saw one glowing ball, like a bonfire in the sky. It lit up the clouds around it, or the clouds were smoke coming from the fire. It glowed for about 4 minuets then just slowly faded. Another light just like it lit up about a minute later, about 100 metres from the first one.

Same thing, like a bonfire in the sky for about 4 minutes, then it faded. About a minute passed and a third light lit up the sky, about 100 metres from where the second light was. This time, though, I noticed a red light circling around the flaming ball, like it was monitoring it. I thought, is that an airplane, but when I went outside, there was no sound.

Just a circling red light around a bonfire in the sky. Then, the third light slowly extinguished.

Would love to hear what you find out. I can't believe more people didn't see it. It was so bright!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/