Monday, September 20, 2010

Orange Lights With Green In The Middle Seen Over Pitt Meadows British Columbia

Date: September 18, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m.

At about 8:30pm Sunday night (September 18/10) My friend and I were sitting on the front deck playing cards when he told me to turn around and look behind me. We saw what looked like an orange glowing ball making its way across the sky silently until it disappeared. I went and got my brother from downstairs, and he came up and watched as well. About 4 minutes later the same thing happened and again after that.

They moved from the north moving south. Then it would stop in mid-air for 2-3 minutes then it moved to the west and disappeared. The movements were the same each time. By this point my neighbors were outside with binoculars and people were on the street with cameras. The next thing I saw were two of these things come at the same time.

It was quite amazing, it was a overcast night and these were hovering and moving underneath the clouds. Through binoculars it looked like a amber orange glowing ball with a green light in the middle of it. These sightings took place over an hour and a half. One of my neighbors video taped while a group of us were outside watching together.

I phoned the non emergency RCMP line, as part of me was worried that they could have been flares or something coming from Pitt Lake, was concerned a person was in distress. ( Although I know that this is not how flares work, there was no arch to the movement of these objects)

The officer put me on hold, then came back and asked me for my address and phone number, then he put me on hold again. He came back and told me that they have all ready investigated and that no one is in danger and that was all that he was able to tell me.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/