Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bright Fiery Orange Round UFO Hovers Over The Nechako River Fort Fraser British Columbia

Date: August 2010
Time: 11:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Fort Fraser.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round/fiery orange.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Sorry I can't be specific as I only found your website today. If I can find the exact date, I'll send it to you. I was on my own sitting on my covered deck on my farm overlooking the Nechako River as usual-enjoying the darkness and night air. I noticed a bright orange, fiery, round shaped object sitting above the river.

It did not move and seemed to radiate light in a star shape. I watched it for about 30 minutes and then went to bed. Next day I sat in the same position and looked over to where I had seen it. Because our deck is covered, we cannot see the stars. It must have been low over the river. Sorry I wouldn't like to guess how high up, but must only have been about no more than a few hundred feet. No noise came from it. I did not feel afraid.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/