Sunday, May 24, 2009

Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada A Large Orange Red Light

Posted: May 24, 2009

Date: May 22, 2009
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

The night before, Friday May 22nd, around 10:30pm, I was standing outside my front door when a large light caught my eye. I looked up and could not believe what I saw! It was a large orange-red light moving north. It had the brilliance of a flare and that is what I thought it was at first. The edges were flickering like a flame. I ran to get my Binoculars and when I got back the light was brimming and then went out. I could still see the object and it had a round bottom. On both sightings there no noise.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO