Sunday, May 24, 2009

Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada Two Large Orange Colored Lights

Posted: May 24, 2009

Date: May 23, 2009
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Last night I was arriving home around 11:30pm on Saturday, May 23rd, and I noticed in the sky 2 large orange - red lights maneuvering in the sky around each other. After I pulled in to my driveway and got out, I witnessed a third light. They were directly above our house on (street name removed) Avenue in Chilliwack. I called my wife outside and she saw them too. Then I also noticed 2 small private planes flying towards the general direction of the lights. Maybe 3 or 4 minutes later, the lights disappeared.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO