Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Cluster Of Spinning Green Blue Red White Coloured Lights Near Osoyoos British Columbia


Date:  September/October 2014
Time:  Evening. (Varies)

Vike Factor Note: I thought this to be stars, but not so sure about them spinning, so I baffled by this.

Hi Brian, I live near Osoyoos, British Columbia. When I look due west lately I have seen a spinning bank of colored lights. Green, blue, red and white.

By my eyes I see flashing colors. With my binoculars it looks like it is spinning clockwise. Like measuring a horse, this is 4 hands from the horizon.

Have not been able to make out if it is moving with the stars, faster or slower, or stationary.

At times I have seen this due north, due south, due east and now due west.

Hope you can make something out of it. Where is that telescope when I need one?

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, I have been noticing the N, S, E, W, line up for about 3 years off and on. Yes I have tried to watch it move, but failed miserably.

Will let you know when I succeed. Can you see anything from where you are?

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net or v_factor_paranormal@live.com
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.