Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bright White Object Flew Over Abbotsford British Columbia



Date:  August 17, 2012
Time:  10:05 p.m.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects:

Full Description of Event/Sighting: On the night of August 17, 2012 I was stargazing with my binocular. I bought one recently. After my first UFO sighting two years ago (16-Oct-2010, Abbotsford, B.C.: (7:32 p.m.) I decided it was necessary.

It was pleasant night. I saw couple airplanes. I was lying on a blanket on our balcony and I localized successfully the stars Vega, Deneb and Altair thanks to Stellarium software. The sky was hazy. There was light pollution from the city of Abbotsford so the stars of much smaller magnitude were seen only with binoculars.

I spent an hour or so outside, enjoying the night breeze after a hot (33°C) day.

I was looking mainly strait up and a bit east. At one time I saw an airplane without the usual green and red lights on the wings. Instead it had two white steady lights on the wings and flashing red in the middle.

What kind of plane could be that one? I've seen them before, flying relatively low, fast and can be heard? It was flying from west to east. The time was probably around 9:50 p.m. o'clock, sorry can’t tell the exact time!

Not long after 10:05 p.m. exactly my eyes were attracted by the brilliant white light. It was three times larger than the beautiful Venus, which can be seen on the eastern horizon these days, early in the morning.

It moved quickly, comparatively low, maybe the same elevation as the plane I sow, because I had to adjust the binoculars for much closer view than stars.

It flew in the same direction, east. I tried to follow the light with binoculars, but could not I manage to get just a glimpse, so I watched it with my bare eyes approximately for a few more seconds. All sighting lasts 10 seconds.

No sound at all. It seems like the light slows down for a couple seconds then faded away long before to disappear of sight by natural way, (I mean the presence of the haze was good enough to hide it at some point).

It looks like orb, I can’t tell the shape of the object, just bright white, steady light. Very beautiful, very brilliant! If I have to objectify its trajectory it passed right between constellations of Cygnus and Cepheus but at lower latitude.

Please, excuse my English, it is not my first language! Best Regards.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/