Thursday, October 20, 2011

Silver Metallic Colored UFO And Hundreds Of Small Birds Vanish In Mid Flight Over Kelowna British Columbia

 
Date:  October 20, 2011
Time:  Just after 4:00 p.m.
Vike Factor Note And Breaking News: Since there was two sighting today, 20th of October, I have broken the report into two.

Hi Brian, not sure if you remember me, but I sent you information about a sighting in Kelowna on Christmas day last year?

Anyways, I saw two different anomalies today so here goes:

This afternoon I was in the backyard with my dog enjoying the sun. There is a known portal near where I live called the Heart Portal (a mountain that looks like a heart). I first noticed a very unusual haze directly over it.

Then, I began to see hundreds of small birds flying in unison making some very unique symbols in the sky.

As they continued to fly in what I will refer to as a figure 8, I noticed the colour change to a what appeared to be a silver metallic colour?

As I continued to watch in awe, I saw a small UFO flying in the midst of the birds, when suddenly they all disappeared.

Thank you for letting me share this and I hope someone else also got a glimpse of it.
Best regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/