Sunday, April 3, 2011

3 Brilliant Objects Shot Up Out Of The Ocean At Ostler Park Campbell River British Columbia

Date: April 2, 2011
Time: 11:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Projectile.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My daughter and I were walking along the water front in Ostler Park, Campbell River, B.C. when I looked out over the docked tugboats I saw three sets of twinned brilliant 'projectiles' shoot out from the ocean and into invisibility in the sky. I immediately thought of 'drones' then dismissed the idea. Birds? No way!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/