Sunday, March 27, 2011

3 Orange Lights Filmed Over Surrey British Columbia (Video Footage)

Date: March 26, 2011
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hey Brian, I saw 3 orange lights tonight flying at what looked like a high altitude. This was around 10:00 tonight. I saw two orange lights coming from south to north, flying slowly, keeping exact distance from each other.

They seemed to dim as they went further north, so I would assume that the light source was at the front. Then a third came in as the other two had almost disappeared.

Came in fast then slowed, going the same direction. I live under the flight path for the airport ( about 5 miles from the airport) and saw a jet, the lights flashing and were not orange, had my kids get out of bed and come watch it so I would not be the only one to see it!

Definitely different. Came and did a Google search and found your sighting so I thought I would share mine!

Hope the video goes through! Sorry but is crappy phone video! Cheers.

To view the video footage: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/03/3-orange-lights-filmed-over-surrey.html

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/