Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ball Of Fire With Lights Seen From The West Side Of Kelowna British Columbia

Date: November 21, 2010
Time: 12:10 a.m.

Hi, I just saw a UFO on the west side of Kelowna at 12:10am. Actually, I believe there were two different ones. I saw one that looked like a ball of fire rise up from the ground that had red lights on it.

The other had a red and a blue light light. The orange one kept rising quickly and disappeared. The other seemed like it just vanished. Three of us saw it, myself , my mother and my 11 year old son. I am curious if anyone else saw this. I can't believe what we just witnessed.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/