Tuesday, August 17, 2010

UFO Moves Across The Sky Over Telkwa British Columbia

Date: 10 Years Ago (2000 ?)
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Telkwa B.C.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: This was years ago and I did file a report then, but they never recovered the photos I got. About 10 years ago or so, I saw a big white light in the night sky. I was watching it for a while and I noticed that it was moving too fast to be a plane or helicopter, and too slow to be a comet or meteor. It kept moving back and forth, back and forth pretty quickly. It was so bright sometimes, it looked like it was on fire or something. It was too far up in the sky in order for me to tell exactly what it was or what shape it was, but I'm guessing round because it was like a little ball of light.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/