Tuesday, July 8, 2008

CBC British Columbia - All Points West Interview With Brian Vike (UFOs)

Posted: July 8, 2008

Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research will be a guest on CBC Radio in British Columbia today at 4:00 p.m. PST. The radio program is called "All Points West" and will cover just about the entire province of British Columbia. The show is not heard on the Lower mainland, but I was told that CBC may do another interview with me that covers the Lower mainland in B.C. coming up shortly.

You can tune into the program by going to CBC Radio, All Points West website at: href="http://www.cbc.ca/allpointswest/">*CBC Radio - All Points West*

Thank you, Brian Vike

Well I am here, I should add I have a ton of reports still to add to the site. Been extremely busy in the way of good sightings coming in.

No comments: