Monday, June 16, 2008

Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows, British Columbia Triangular Shaped UFO

Posted: June 16, 2008

Date: June 13, 2008
Time: 10:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3 lights
Shape of objects: Triangle shape then seems to switch light positions.
Weather Conditions: Light cloud and clear, bright moon.

Description: My son and I were getting the house ready for the night and was letting the dog out, as i looked out the kitchen door (northwest) I saw 2 very bright white lights and a single red light all in shape of triangle.constant lights flashing one at a time, but the red stayed solid. it was very large in size, a city block or so, even bigger as I watched it head north west slowly, I was choked I didn't get to see it as it most likely came right over my area. not a single sound or anything, just a shape of a triangle, I couldn't see anymore than the lights in the dark. I thought of a plane or something but was able to see one coming from the northeast,...nothing like it, it moved out of the way of the incoming plane in the distance slowly heading northerly. I have seen some weird lights before thinking planes but this was clear, slow and controlled....never had I felt so sure of seeing something flying that different and obvious, soundless . it went higher just to cloud height, i watched it there for about 1 minute.

TV/Radio: Just happened tonight.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: