Thursday, January 1, 2015

7 Orange Colored Lights Seen Flying Over Burke Mountain Coquitlam British Columbia


Date:  January 1, 2005
Time:  12:00 a.m.

I am sure this is not the only report you will get of this, but just now on New Years night I went outside my front balcony to see the fireworks.

We have a view property and can see from Golden Ears all the way past Baker.

Anyway, as the fireworks were going off everywhere, seven lights appeared flying from behind Golden Ears towards our house.

There was no sound and the color of the light was orange, and just disappeared one by one.

I grabbed my binoculars and had a close look, but all I saw was light.

How do you explain this, I would be very surprised if this was not a well reported sighting as it was right out there.

Additional Information:

They appeared over Burke Mountain headed south.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.