Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Multi Coloured Lights Over West Kelowna British Columbia


Date:  December 30, 2014
Time:  1:00 a.m. – 5:00 a.m.

Number of Objects: Upwards of 40 or 50.
Shape of Objects: Hard to determine.
Colour of Object: Red, green, white also larger objects have yellowish white glow.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I have been watching these things for a few months now.

Tonight was the most activity I have ever witnessed, though the red and green ones take various forms of flight.

I am becoming more and more convinced that these are some type of entity, their movement is very sporadic, some of them are more active then others and I have witness them flying as a group.

There almost seems to be a smaller white light immersed into the red and green.

I am fascinated by them and I am glued to the sky, dusk till dawn.

On clear nights, there are larger yellowish white lights as well that are more or less stationary, although they do move a little and a overwhelming feeling comes over you that these are actually life forms and not craft of any type.


If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.