Sunday, February 10, 2013

Three Large Black Crescent Shaped UFOs Seen In The Sky From Abbotsford British Columbia


Date:  February 10, 2013
Time:  Just past 8:00 a.m.

Hello, I live in Abbotsford, BC and I was chatting on the phone this morning just past 8:00 a.m.

I hung up the phone and was looking outside my patio window towards HWY 1 and Mount Baker. 

At first I thought I was looking at three large black birds flying together in the distance, but I realized the objects were too big to be birds flying together in a triangle type formation. 

I kept watching until they crested the mountain in the distance and disappeared. I’m not sure what the three objects were, but from where I was standing they looked crescent shaped. 

The objects looked to be gliding through the air together so smoothly at a moderate speed. If anyone else happened to see the same objects and can confirm what they were I would love to know since I’m curious to know. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/