Monday, April 2, 2012

Strange Unknown White Flash Of Light Over Witnesses Home At Pitt Meadows British Columbia

 
Date:  End of March 2012
Time:  1:30 a.m.
 
I have been noticing at 1:30 a.m. on about 6 occasions recently. I am doing chores around the house while my kids are asleep and I can fold laundry etc.
 
There is a bright flash of light (white) that I see suddenly light up my balcony where we have a glass door.
 
I've run out to see what it is, and there's nothing. I intend to sit outside at 1:30 a.m. tomorrow perhaps and see if I can spot anything.
 
It's just strange that it's happened at the same same time several times.
 
There are no planes or helicopters around that I assumed it may have been. We are at Lougheed Hwy and Meadow Gardens way in Pitt meadows.
 
Do you have and other sightings in this area.
 
I'm freaked out about it. Any additional information would put my mind as ease. I'm skeptical about UFO’s, but with all the sightings I've read about I am open to the possibility now. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/