Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Alien Encounter On Vancouver Island, British Columbia In 2005

Date: Summer 2005

In the summer of 2005, my husband and I were living in a trailer in the bush, on a mineral claim.

 It was very quiet up there, at the end of an old abandoned logging road. We also had a cat and a dog with us.

Then, one night, some noise woke me up in the middle of the night. I think it was about 3:00 a.m. I felt very stiff and heavy; I had a hard time opening my eyes to see what was going on outside.

 You know how these old trailers are shaped, you enter by the kitchen and totally at the end of a narrow hallway, you have the bedroom. This bedroom had windows on three sides.

 We had put heavy curtains in them. I felt there was a lot of action out there and when I finally managed to open my eyes, the bedroom was filled with bright electric blue light! I was sleeping on the far side of the bed.

 I looked at my husband and he was still sleeping. Then, what I remember is being slowly lifted up in the air, floating. I remember the sensation really well, it felt really comfy. I remember having a smile on my face.

That blue light was coming from all the windows in the back of the trailer. I was floating almost to the ceiling when I turned my head to the right and I saw my husband, still in bed but this time awake, looking very happy and excited.

 He was saying they've come, they've come! And he too had a big happy smile on his face. Then I really started to think about me floating in the room and wondering hey, what's going on? How come I'm floating!

I turned my head around slowly to the left side and I saw it. The being. It was wearing a large and long dark tunic, thick gloves and a heavy mask. A bit like a decontamination suit. He was the one keeping me in the air.

 He had his arms outstretched in front of him, pointing towards me. He was short, approximately 5 feet. And then, I had the sensation everything was OK, that I should just fall asleep like that.

 I suddenly felt like I was going up.

My husband and I woke up with a start, with the cat and the dog running and barking and hissing like crazy. It was quite bright outside, I looked at the time and it was 6:00 a.m. What had all just happened seemed like a moment ago, and yet about 3 hours passed in a flash.

 I remembered on the spot everything I just wrote. My husband remembers it too, but a bit less then me.

Afterwards, during that same summer we kept hearing that strange, low frequency sound above us in the air. That vibrating sound was there the night it happened. We often had the impression of being observed.

Thank you to the person for taking the time to share their experience.

If anyone has had an experience like this, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: