Thursday, March 27, 2008

Vancouver North Shore Grouse Mountain, B.C. Amber Lights

Posted: March 27, 2008

Date: March 22, 2008
Time: 2:45 a.m. - 5:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Amber lights, difficult to see shape.
Weather Conditions: very dark, hazy grey cloud cover and no stars visible. it had been raining.

Description: I see a lot of UFOs in the Vancouver area frequently but this one was really quite strange. I live across from a park in the Strathcona area. I went out to have a cigarette, I'm a night owl so I'm up late most nights and the time was approx. 2:45 a.m. I looked towards the North Shore mountains and have an excellent unobstructed view of them from the front yard. I noticed two amber lights that appeared to be in an area of Grouse Mountain that is completely undeveloped. There are no roads, houses or lights on this part of the mountain. The lights from the ski runs had been shut off and only the chalet lights and aircraft warning lights were on. they are located at the crest of the mountain.

That is why I noticed these lights right away. There have never been lights there in the past 18 years I've lived in Vancouver.

They ere amber and elongated, stretched out, the objects must have been fairly large because at first I thought they were lights from buildings. But I knew this wasn't possible because no buildings exist on that part of the mountain.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: