Saturday, February 9, 2008

Nanaimo, British Columbia Silver Sphere Hovering

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: August 20, 2007 Time: N/A

Approach Direction: South. Departure Direction: South. Witness Direction: South.

Description: I was driving south on HWY 19A, coming to the intersection after Rutherford mall. I noticed something about 50 feet in the air, the size of a bowling ball, silver, and hovering. My first instinct was a remote control something or another. I drove right underneath to get a better look. It started moving towards country club mall, I followed, then it scooted over the highway over tom harris, still moving along. I can't think of any explination.

Color/Shape: Silver, Sphere, hovering.

Height & Speed: 50 feet, 10km an hour.

TV/Radio/Press: Was not.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: